Join Emerging Tech: Using Technology to Advance Your School Library Program
Emerging Tech is a free professional learning community (PLC) where school librarians can explore all the ways to integrate technology and 21st century learning into school library programs.
The Emerging Tech PLC is a place where you can post questions, start discussions, and get feedback from experts and peers on the issues and challenges of building and advocating for a school library program that is a critical support for teaching and learning in your school and district.
As a member of the Emerging Tech community, you'll receive:
- Invitations to free webinars on new ideas and successful practices.
- Free CE certificates for attending and viewing webinars.
- Online discussion forums where you can connect and collaborate with other educators and experts.
- Access to a resource library with free resources, quizzes to receive a free CE certificate for all past webinars, and more than 50 webinar recordings on emerging tech for your school library!
For more information and to register, visit: http://www.edweb.net/emergingtech
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- 9:00am - 10:00am
- Online webinar
- Alaska State Library ~Statewide
- Focus: School Libraries