Libraries = Education: Your Key to Success
Looking for a webinar that will make you think? During this presentation, you’ll discover a strategy that is ushering in a new era of how we view libraries. Presenter Valerie Gross details the steps to rebranding your library as a key educational institution in your community, helping you gain the respect and funding you deserve. This game-changing vision of “Libraries = Education” has been hailed by Library Journal as “a 21st-century model worthy of study and consideration by every library in America, if not the world.”
The approach will help you transform the image of your library to be on-par with your region’s schools, colleges and universities and earn your institution optimal funding. The Libraries = Education approach can be used for all types of libraries — and the best part? By making just a few easy modifications to how you present your library, you can enjoy huge returns.
You will be able to:
- Redefine and rebrand your library in a new, innovative way using strategic vocabulary.
- Dispel misperceptions about libraries and increase respect for librarians.
- Heighten your library’s visibility and stature with community members and funding sources.
- Introduce this approach to key constituents and develop strategies you can integrate immediately into your work.
For more information and to register, visit http://ideas.demco.com/webinar/libraries-education-your-key-to-success/
- Thursday, February 23, 2017
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Online webinar
- Alaska State Library ~Statewide