NLM’s Online Playground: K-12 Science and Health Education Resources
(Federal Depository Library Program)
Register to attend the live training webinar, "NLM’s Online Playground: K-12 Science and Health Education Resources."
- Speaker: Carolyn Martin, Consumer Health Coordinator, National Network of Libraries of Medicine Pacific Northwest Region (NNLM PNR)
- Learning outcomes: This session will introduce the freely available K-12 science information resources provided by the National Library of Medicine (NLM). Participants will be equipped with knowledge of NLM science education resources to support teacher curriculum and student homework needs as well as providing health information to the school community.
- Expected level of knowledge for participants: No prerequisite knowledge required
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017
- 9:00am - 10:00am
- Online webinar
- Alaska State Library ~Statewide
- Focus: School Libraries