Overview of the Statistics in Schools Program
(Federal Depository Library Program)
• Speaker: Laura Sewell, Statistics in Schools Program, U.S. Census Bureau
• Learning outcomes: The purpose of the webinar is to introduce participants to the Statistics in Schools (SIS) program, a product of the U.S. Census Bureau. SIS is a FREE program that offers classroom activities and resources for K-12 teachers and other educational personnel. The webinar will cover key information about the program, its benefits, and will include a tour of the SIS website, where all activities and resources reside for easy access by teachers.
• Expected level of knowledge for participants: No prerequisite knowledge required.
For more information and to register, visit:
- Thursday, November 30, 2017
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Online webinar
- Alaska State Library ~Statewide