Introduction to Dialogue & Deliberation for Public Libraries Serving Small, Mid-sized and/or Rural Communities
Introduction to Dialogue & Deliberation for Public Libraries Serving Small, Mid-sized and/or Rural Communitie
Using NCDD’s Engagement Streams Framework and a variety of dialogue resources, participants will learn about the steps for designing succes
This will be an interactive session, and participants will have opportunities to ask questions and engage with presenters. Participants will:
- Gain an understanding of the range of dialogue and deliberation approaches available and how public libraries serving small, mid-sized and/or rural communities have implemented them.
- Learn and ask questions about best practices for achieving libraries' engagement goals.
- Learn about resources available to libraries and how to access them.
- Be introduced to the two approaches featured in later webinars in this series: Conversation Café and Future Search.
For more information and to register, visit: http://programm
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Online webinar
- Alaska State Library ~Statewide