The reality is that today’s babies seem smarter and more tech savvy than ever! And their interests are becoming more sophisticated and their questions are getting harder. There is no way we will keep up if we don’t go back to basics. We are raising children that will work in careers that don’t even exist yet, spell words that are not in today’s dictionary, and solve problems that we can’t even imagine right now. What can we do today to raise children that are excited about the careers of the future?
In this edWebinar, Marnie Forestieri, Chief Learning Officer and founder at Amazing Explorers Academy® Early Learning Childhood Centers, will provide ideas for educators of children from ages three to six to support STEAM learning. Topics she will cover include:
- Helping young children explore STEAM concepts with fun and engaging activities
- STEAM learning opportunities in everyday activities and experiences
- Preparing children for kindergarten
- How to build crucial 21st century learning skills—including collaboration, communication, creativity and problem solving, curiosity, and critical thinking—with young learners
- An introduction to a model that promotes lifelong learning skills
Early childhood educators and administrators working with children ages three to six are invited to attend this live, interactive event. There will be time for questions after the presentation. Join us to learn how to prepare the young children you work with for careers of the future!
More information and registration