You might be surprised by how much the look and feel of a website impacts communication and community engagement at your school, but do you know all the components that go into creating a great website design? Colors, text, functionality, and interactivity are just the start of the core principles you need to know to create a truly engaging website.
Three professional website designers will be presenting this edWebinar and will be covering an array of topics including:
- Why a web presence is so critical
- How hierarchy and layout are important to user experience
- The impact of digital accessibility and how it should drive design
- Design best practices (colors, typography, imagery, content, etc.)
- The power of photography and graphics
More information and registration