Book Tasting in the Library: A recipe for reading
In this webinar, presenter Angela Maxwell will share examples of multiple book tasting events targeted at a teen audience. Attendees will have access to templates, as well as free online tools to implement their own book tasting event.
- Are you looking for a fun way increase reading engagement with your library users, particularly teens and youth?
- Do you want a novel way to present new releases, non-fiction, digital or database content?
- Do you want to encourage engagement with the collection or highlight a particular format, genre, or topic with your library users?
Hosting a book tasting might be the answer you need to increase engagement with your collection, collaborate with another local librarian, or answer a research question. Book tasting events engage users in a curated collection using a 30-60-minute restaurant themed event
For more information and to register, visit: https://infopeople.org/training/view/webinar
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Online webinar
- Alaska State Library ~Statewide