5 Trends Shaping a New Reality for Nonprofits
Advancing technology, social enterprise and shifting demographics are changing how nonprofits communicate, engage, operate and serve. While these shifts are creating unprecedented opportunities for nonprofits, they also present new challenges as we learn to navigate this new and ever-evolving landscape. Join Jay Wilkinson as he reviews five major trends shaping a new reality for nonprofits.
- Shifting demographics.
- Greater interest in service.
- Blurred lines between nonprofit and for-profit.
- Advancing technology.
- New ways to engage and collaborate.
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- 6:30am - 7:30am
- Online webinar
- Alaska State Library ~Statewide